• The course Macroeconomics II consists of weekly lectures, taught by Leopold von Thadden, Tuesday 10.15-11.45 in room HS II and weekly classes, taught by Christopher Kops, Friday 9.15-10.00 in room HS II.
• The first lecture will be on April 16 and the first class will be on May 3.
• For more detailed course information please see the course overview.
• The course material for the lectures and the classes can be downloaded below. Please check this website regularly for updates.
• This course can be taken by Diploma students. The final exam for Bachelor students will take 60 min. The final exam for Diploma students will take 90 min (and consist of two additional questions).
The exam review (retake exam) takes place at office 01-145, on Tuesday, 5 November 2013, 2:30 p.m. Please register by sending an Email (including matriculation number) to macroeconomics(at)uni-mainz.de
Exam review for Macro II will take place in old ReWi, room 01-132, on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 10:00 - 11:00 am. For further questions please contact Christopher Kops, kops(at)uni-mainz.de
Exam: For detailed information, please, refer to the cover sheet of the final exam.